Travel is one of life’s greatest pleasures but even the most carefully planned trip can be spoiled by unforeseen events. Whether it is lost luggage, canceled flights, or medical emergency, an unexpected mishap can turn a relaxing vacation into a taxing experience. That’s where we come in to safeguard your journey and make your vacation a truly memorable one.
We offer a variety of travel plans to suit your needs.
The best travel insurance product in the market to cover you with any medical and travel inconvenience for a complete peace of mind.
Minimum cover you need to get your visa for Schengen countries.
Click here to view the complete Table of Benefits
What is covered?
- Emergency medical expenses
Cost of medical treatment and associated expenses (emergency dental care up to US$.400) arising from accidental bodily injury or sickness incurred outside the country of residence
- Emergency assistance & evacuation
- 24 hour emergency medical assistance
- Medical transportation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Cost of first aid and rescue (if Winter Sports option is taken)
- Personal accident
A lump sum for accidental death, permanent total disablement, loss of limb or loss of sight up to $25,000
- Personal liability
Indemnifies you against legal liability towards third parties or damage to their property due to your negligence
- Personal possessions
Covers you for accidental loss of, theft of or damage to your personal possessions on your journey during the Certificate Period
- Cancellation or curtailment
Reimburses you for additional travel and accommodation expenses incurred or forfeited, if it is necessary and unavoidable for you to cancel or curtail your trip
- Loss of passport
Cost of replacing your passport if it is lost, stolen or destroyed on your journey
- Delayed departure
We will pay you for a delay of more than 4 hours from the departure time due to a mechanical breakdown or adverse weather conditions up to $500
- Baggage delay
If your baggage is delayed for at least 12 hours from the time of your arrival at your outbound destination, we will pay for emergency purchase of essential items, up to $250
What is not covered?
Noor Takaful’s travel insurance is designed to give you peace of mind with its comprehensive coverage. You should, however, be aware that exclusions do apply and some of these are listed below:
- A relevant fact that you knew about before you travelled, unless we agreed to it in writing
- War, nuclear and terrorism
- Any epidemic or pandemic
- You not following any suggestions or recommendations made by any government or other official authority
- Your property being held, taken, destroyed or damaged under the order of any government or customs officials
- Any currency exchange rate changes
- You acting in an illegal or malicious way
- You not enjoying your journey or not wanting to travel
- Any loss caused as a direct or indirect result of anything you are claiming for, for example loss of earnings, unless it says differently in the Certificate
- Claims relating to pregnancy or childbirth, where the pregnancy is more than 24 weeks at the beginning of your journey
Full details of terms, conditions and exclusions are contained in the Policy wordings. Click here to download it.